12.9.03

roubado da Cathain (Ai do lado)- Deliciosamente sincronico.
---------------------------------------

THE SONG OF AMERGIN - extract

I am a stag of seven tines; I am flood across a plain;
I am the wind on a deep lake; I am a tear the Sun lets fall;
I am a hawk above the cliff; I am a wonder among flowers;
I am a spear that roars for blood;

I am a beast from paradise, ruthless and red, ruthless and red...!
I am a breaker threatening doom; I am a tide that drags to death;
I am an infant, who but I peeps from the unhewn dolmen arch...?
I am the womb of every holt; I am the blaze on every hill;

I am the shield for every head; I am the tomb of every hope!
I am the pebble in your very own eyes
I am the sword and your enemy dies
I am the storm and the hurricane wind
I am Loki wizard of lies.

Nenhum comentário: