31.7.03

Betrayal

I be walkin' god like a dog
[deus homini est, deus est cane inversus, alguns se comportam como cães outros como lobos]
My narrative fearless

[...and I am, indeed, a servant of the secret fire of arnor]
Like Baldwin home from Paris
[may their house burn with their iniquacies]
Steel from a furnace
and let my soul be forged in power and control
I was born landless
It's tha native son
Born of Zapata's guns
Stroll through tha shanties
And tha cities remains
[of lillies and remais. I am dead, dead... Fianna's beloved childe is dead]
Same bodies buried hungry
[and the defiler serpent hisses on my ear, promising obscenities]
But with different last names
These vultures rob everything
[They take your heart, your trust, your friends but won't take my soul]
Leave nothing but chains
[And in darkness bind them]
Pick a point on tha globe
Yes tha pictures tha same
[and all people, save non humans like me, are the same faceless mob]
There's a bank a church a myth and a hearse
A mall and a loan a child dead at birth
[wish I was unmade]
There's a widow pig parrot
A rebel to tame
[TRY YOUR BEST FOOLS]
A whitehooded judge
And a syringe and a vein
[would I dare the fast lane to the last exit?]
And tha riot be tha rhyme of tha unheard

Calm like a bomb
[isto sou eu. nada é. Sinta a chama branca.]

This ain't subliminal
[This is right in my fuckin face]
Feel tha critical mass approach horizon
[LET IT BURN AND RIP AND GROWL AND SOAR]
Tha pulse of tha condemned
Sound off America's demise
Tha anti-myth rhythm rock shocker
Yes I spit fire
[I am thy dragon, witch]
Hope lies in tha smoldering rubble of empires
Back through tha shanties and tha cities remains
Tha same bodies buried hungry
But with different last names
These vultures rob everyone
Leave nothing but chains
Pick a point here at home
And tha picture's tha same
There's a field full of slaves
Some corn and some debit
There's a ditch full of bodies
Tha check for tha rent
There's a tap, tha phone, tha silence of stone
Tha numb black screen
[a numb rest of friendship and hope]
That be feelin' like home
[Thunder peak, grandpa home]
And tha riot be tha rhyme of tha unheard

Calm like a bomb

There's a mass without roofs
A prison to fill
[may I be the reaper]
A country's soul that reads post no bills
A strike and a line of cops outside of tha mill
There's a right to obey
And a right to kill
[Essa é a lei dos fortes, e a alegria do mundo...]

Obrigado Ao meu gato preto, e ao meu amigo de todas as horas. Vocês me ensinarem muito.

Nenhum comentário: