22.12.03


Roubado do Blog da Nanda...

Layer One:
-- Name: Berzins
-- Birth date: 05/03/1976
-- Birthplace: Rio de Janeiro
-- Current Location: Rio de Janeiro - Recreio
-- Eye Color: Green, Grey, Blue....
-- Hair Color: Dark Brown
-- Height: 1,75
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: pisces

LAYER TWO:
-- The shoes you wore today: WHAT shoes? :)
-- Your weakness: Some.
-- Your fears: Brain damage or a degenarative illness
-- Your perfect pizza: Dominp?s Xtravaganza with cheddar borders and Temperata
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Be filthy rich

LAYER THREE:
-- Your first waking thoughts: Damn.
-- Your best physical feature: Eyes
-- Your most missed memory: Drinking with my buddies when I was 19-20

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Coke, Ice cold and lemon
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Burger kinnng!
-- Single or group dates: Single.
-- Adidas or Nike: Leather boots.
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Coffe, bitter and dark as life.

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: Sometimes
-- Sing: Shower. Only..
-- Take a shower everyday: two at least.
-- Do you think you've been in love: More times than would be wise.
-- Want to go to college: Want to leave it
-- Liked high school: Sucked.
-- Want to get married: Hell yes..
-- Believe in yourself: How can I? I am a Lawyer! :)
-- Get motion sickness: No way, I am a damn good pilot
-- Think you're attractive: When I choose to be.
-- Think you're a health freak: No way
-- Get along with your parent(s):You are joking, right?
-- Like thunderstorms: VERY MUCH..
-- Play an instrument: No. I wish.
-- Drank alcohol: yup.
-- Smoked: ditto..
-- Done a drug: Some
-- Made Out: Yes, thankfully
-- Gone on a date: D?uh
-- Gone to the mall?: ?!?
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: yes! =)
-- Eaten sushi: less times than I would like.
-- Been on stage: twice
-- Been dumped: lot of times
-- Gone skating: yeah, down hill and freestyle...
-- Made homemade cookies: No
-- Dyed your hair: No way.
-- Stolen Anything: Hell, yes! =)

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes
-- If so, was it mixed company: yes
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Sometimes
-- Been caught "doing something": Twice
-- Gotten beaten up: Yes.
-- Shoplifted: Hell, yes.
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Sometimes

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: 30.
-- Number of Children: 2
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: A pagan ritual on some stormy peak.
-- How do you want to die: Old. Lucid.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Juiz Civel
-- What country would you most like to visit: Japan..

LAYER NINE:

-- Number of drugs taken illegally: 3
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 2
-- Number of CDs that I own: get serious!.
-- Number of piercings: 0
-- Number of tattoos: 0
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: :P
-- Number of scars on my body: 5, visible
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: none

Nenhum comentário: