23.11.05

Tirado do Sinfest. Genial.


Confessions of a Teenage Messiah.

Today I healed a bunch of lepers and ministered to sinners and whores. At Sunday school that Mary Magdalene sure was looking fine. If I were normal I would so hit it. But I'm not. So I won't. Life is so unfair. Why can't my dad be like other dads? Mine's perfect. And all powerful. You know what a pain in the ass that is? I'm scared shitless here! He says I have to go to camp. In the desert. For 40 days and 40 nights. And the camp counselor is THE FUCKING DEVIL. And he's gonna offer me cool things like money and power and fame and I have to turn them all down. WTF? I heard this Eastern dude, Bubba or something, did the same thing under a tree. What a weirdo. Gawd, my life is so lame. I have to save the world cuz daddy told me to. I hate you Dad! I hate you! JC 3 MM 4eva. Megadeth rulz zomgbbq1111!-T.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Cara, isso me lembra um curta animado que assisti uma vez, poutz não sei o nome... assisti no estação botafogo antes da exibição do filme "dogma" anos atrás...

era jesus e seu pai no analista huá huá huá muito bom, ele ficava reclamando, falava algo do tipo "porque eu tenho que salvar o caralho do mundo? porque eu? vai tomar no cu pai! porra!"... engraçado de mais!!!

whatever =P