23.1.04

Retirado do blog do Wind...


FRASES E CENAS TIRADAS DA TRILOGIA "O SENHOR DOS ANÉIS" NA EDIÇÃO:


Theoden (seeing Denethor's burned, smashed carcass on the Pelennor Fields during his charge): Well, that can't be good.
* * *
Aragorn: Legolas, you can stop showing off now.
* * *
Eomer: We cannot achieve victory through strength of arms.
Aragorn: Not for ourselves, but we can give Frodo a chance.
Eomer: Who?
* * *
Gandalf : Whatever comes through that door, you will stand your ground!
(door opens)
Gandalf: Oh crap, run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* * *
Frodo: It's gone. It's done.
Sam: Yes mister Frodo, its over now. (Thinking) *No thanks to you, bitch!*
* * *
The Oliphant, just before he hits the ground: One Elf! And fifty men couldn't stop him before he ruins my day!
* * *
Eowyn, seeing Witch King's mace for the first time: Holy, snapping duckshit!!"
* * *
Gandalf: Fool of a Took! You wasted $1.63 on an unnecessary long-distance call!
* * *
Balrog: Wait, come back! I just wanted to be friends!
* * *
LEGOLAS: A diversion!
ARAGORN: Is there an echo in here?
* * *
Gandalf: How do we know Frodo is alive?
Aragorn: What does your heart tell you?
Gandalf: To get the fuck outta here!
* * *
Witch King: You fool, no mortal man can kill me.
Eowyn: I am no man
Witch King: Oh crap.. should have said no Human
* * *
Frodo: I need you on my side.
Sam: I'm on your side Mr Frodo.
Frodo: I know you are Sam.
Sam: THEN WHY'D YOU ASK???
* * *
Gandalf: I have no memory of this place.
Aragorn: No more of the Halflings leaf for you, Gandalf!
* * *
Aragorn: That is no trinket you carry
Frodo: You couldn't be more right, friend. This is the completely authentic Ring of Power, forged by the reknowned ring-maker Sauron in the fires of Mount Doom. This particular example is the only one of its kind in the world, is impervious to heat and when exposed to flame shows a nifty little message. It also features self-adjusting width so it always fits perfectly. The perfect gift for that special someone or even for yourself, yours for only $699.99 plus postage and handling. Order in the next 10 minutes and I'll throw in an authentic Shire belt buckle for free! What do you say?
* * *
SAURON (to Pippin through the palantir): Eye see you! Get it, 'EYE' see you! Because I'm a big flaming eye... ha!!
* * *
ARAGORN, to Eomer at their first meeting: I am Aragorn, son of Arathorn. This is Gimli, son of Gloin. And this is Legolas, of the woodland realm. (whispering in Eomer's ear) I don't know who his dad is... I think he might be a bastard.
* * *
BILBO: No, thank you! We don't want any more visitors, well-wishers, or distant relations!
GANDALF: And what about very old friends?
BILBO: Screw very old friends!
* * *
Saruman: Wormtongue, you stink of horse.
Wormtongue: The car hasn't been invented yet, my lord!
* * *
Aragorn: Gondor calls for aid!
(pause)
Theoden: And Rohan will not answer!
(pause)
Theoden: Kidding!!
* * *
Pippin: We've got the White Wizard. That's got to count for something.
Gandalf: It would if you would stop doing stupid things behind my back.
* * *
Pippin (while sitting on Treebeard): Run, forest, run! (essa foi a pior!)
* * *
ARAGORN (at the Pelennor fields battle, when the army of the dead shows up): Captain Barbosa, If you're looking for the son of Bootstrap Bill, he's over there disquised as an Elf...
* * *
Gandalf: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. There's another path; one that we all must take. The gray rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and it will change to silver glass, and then you see it.
Pippin: See what?
Gandalf: White shores; and beyond them, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
Pippin: Oh...you mean Cancun!
* * *
Gandalf: This is no place for a hobbit!
*Pippin stabs an orc about to kill Gandalf and he gets ashamed and looks down*
Pippin: This is no place for who?
Gandalf: Me
Pippin: Sit in the corner!
* * *
Sauron: (As Pippin is holding the Palantir) How are you Gentelmen. All your base are belong to us!
* * *
Gandalf: Let the Ringbearer decide
Frodo: We will go through the mines
Gandalf: The Ringbearer has spoken, we will make for the gap of Rohan!
* * *
Sauron after the killing of Boromir: Yes!! Uruks killed: 499, Humans killed: one... go me!
* * *
The Witch-king (looks down at leg): Did someone just pinch me? (Looks up) Oh, fu--
* * *
Denethor as he jumps: 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.
* * *
*Legolas hands Aragorn Arwen's necklace.*
Eowyn: Oh no! He's gay.
* * *
Farmir: I'm not dead!
Denethor: Nothing. There's your ninepence.
Farmir: I'm not dead!
Denethor: Yes he is.
Farmir: I'm not!
Denethor: Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.
Farmir: I'm getting better!
Denethor: No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment.
Farmir: I don't want to go on the pyre!
Denethor: Oh, don't be such a baby.
Farmir: I feel fine!
Farmir: I think I'll go for a walk!
Denethor: You're not fooling anyone, you know.
Farmir: I feel happy! I feel happy! (Referência Obrigatória a Monty Python)
* * *
GIMLI: Toss me!... but don't tell the elf.
LEGOLAS: (off screen) i heard that.
GIMLI: CURSE YOUR FOUL ELVISH HEARING!!
* * *
Theoden: Gondor?!? Where was Gondor when the Westfold fell?
Aragorn: In Gondor.
* * *
Gandalf: Your father loves you, Faramir! He will remember it before the end.
Faramir: Oh great, a lot of good that does me now, you know, riding out to DIE and all!
* * *
King Aragorn after he is done kissing Arwen: It's good to be the King! (Referência Obrigatória a Mel Brooks)
* * *
Fodo: Go home, Sam.
Sam: You mean go back down those dangerous stairs, passed the Haunted city, and skirt an army of 200,000 orc soldiers looking for a hobbit? Not bloody likely! And you were made leader because?
* * *
Gimli: If anyone's asking for my opinion, which i note they're not...
Gandalf: Then why are you still talking?
* * *
Galadriel: You are a ringbearer, Frodo. To bear a ring of power is to be alone.
Frodo: Technically, that's not true. I still have 8 companions left.
* * *
Legolas : He is no mere Ranger! He's a Mighty Morphin' POWER Ranger! (ugh!)
* * *
Theoden: DEATH
Rohirrim: DEATH, DEATH, DEATH
Rohirrim nº 2.021: Wtf? HELL NO! (Gallops away)
* * *
Aragorn: I do not fear death *enters the mountain*
Legolas: Quick Gimli! lets get out of here!
* * *
Gandalf: ...and when I woke up, someone had washed my clothes. So, now I shall be called Gandalf the White.
* * *
Witch-King: What are we going to do this Age, Sauron?
Sauron: The same thing we do every Age, Angmar, try to take over Middle-Earth!
* * *
Gandalf: A Balrog. A demon of the ancient world.
Gimli: So. What's it doin' here?
* * *
*Aragorn kisses arwen at his coronation*
Eowyn: That bitch thinks she can steal him from me, huh? Well I'll show them *grabs Faramir and kisses him*
* * *
Frodo (opens his eyes and sees the eagles): Where the hell were these things when I had to make a freaking year-long journey to Mordor?!
* * *
Aragons (at The Black Gate): For Frodo!!!!
Legolas: Frodo?? You mean that wimpy, whiny poor excuse for a ringbearer who has almost lost the bloody ring several times and is too stupid to realise hes being sucked in by Gollum? The guy who needs to be protected, fed, given water, tucked in at night, woken up in the morning, given pep talks every hour or so and schlepped up the slopes of Mt Doom like dead weight? Screw Frodo......FOR SAM!!!!
* * *
Aragorn (upon seeing Gandalf the White in TTT): It cannot be.
Gandalf: It damn well better be, sonny! I just went through fire and hell to get here!
* * *
The Ring: I am so tired of being at the bottom of this stupid river. Yo, Fish! See that line? Grab it and drag that little guy down here to me.
Fish: Yesss. My preciousss.
* * *
Treebeard: There is no word in entish, elfish or the languages of man for that........treachery. Oh, there it goes. It wasn't that hard after all.
* * *
E a melhor:
Sauron (as his tower collapses): FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK!!--
* * *

Nenhum comentário: